- Activity: Hiking, slow
- Objective: Back to Backs
- Totals: 1 hour 12 minutes, 80 m, ~6 km
- Water: NA
- Activity: Cross training with Hiking, slow
- Objective: Back to Backs (longer mileage over two days)
- Totals: 3 hour 45 minutes, 154 m, 4.81 km
- Water: 3 liters, plain
Cross training: Front squat, single leg work, pull-ups, box jumps and correctives
Hiking: Shooting for the 8 and 8.
June 14th & 15th:
- Activity: Stroll
- Objective: Look at plants
- Totals: ??
- Water: NA
- Activity: Cross train
- Objective: Do the whole workout – even if I don’t want to
- Totals: 2 hours
- Water: 2 liters, plain
Box jumps, single leg work, deadlifts, military press and correctives.
- Activity: Hike, medium pace
- Objective: Get it done.
- Totals: 2 hours 35 minutes, 607 m, 13.04 km
- Water: 4.5 liters, enhanced
I kid you not I saw my very first Scarlet Tanager (and a male at that!) today. It was incredible. I didn’t even know there was a bird like that in the Southeast. Fuck poison ivy tho.
- Activity: Hike, conversational pace
- Objective: Explore
- Totals: 3 hour 44 minutes, 247 m, 5 km
- Water: 2.5 liters, enhanced
I took a nap.
- Activity: Rest
- Objective: Paint my toe nails
- Water: Unlimited, plain
Hydrate. Continue reading “June 2018”